Thursday, June 5, 2008

05/06/08; Good bye Edinburgh

Not much happened today, spent most of it trying to do laundry but thats incredibly hard to arrange around here. Everyone is planning to go out tonight though, which should be fun just as soon as my clothes are dry and I can go join them.
I think I would like to live in Europe for some period of time like many of the people I meet do. I'm not willing to give up my golden opportunity with At&t to do so, but it would be nice to be transfered here so that I could work for At&t on the week days and spend weekends in hostels around Europe exploring new places. Many of the people I meet are in their mid twenty's, so it is actually still a possibility after working with at&t for two years in the states. Of course I would demand to make enough to easily afford trips back to the states whenever I wanted to go.
So everyone came out and they had a proper send off for me. It's amazing to me that a group like ours could become such good friends in such a short amount of time. Almost all of them at one time or another told me they wished I was staying. Someday I'll return; Edinburgh was worth it.

No comments: