Saturday, June 28, 2008

06/28/08- 06/29/08; Tarifa the real windy city

The train ride here was very beautiful, many of of the pictures below are from the trip not the location. Tarifa is the place to learn wind surfing or take a ferry to Marrocco Africa, which i intend to do tomorrow. This is by far the friendliest place i have been so far. Everyone talks to everyone as if they've known them forever even if they've just met.

I must have made 12 new friends immediately on my first night in Tarifa. It was funny, I would be hanging out with a couple of them and they would go to bed and I would go back out; I usually wouldn't make it half way down the street before someone else from the hostel would call to me to come join them. I never made it to morrocco, but I have seen africa and was perfectly happy to just enjoy the little beach town with my new friends rather than spend $100 to stay in Morocco for half a day.









No comments: