Wednesday, June 25, 2008

06/25/08; My brothers depart

It's quiet now; quiet and calm. traveling alone opposed to with my brothers defiantly has it's benefits, but I prefer the company.

Yesterday my brothers and I explored most of Madrid by foot. Theirs not alot here to speak of. It's much like every major city I've seen and to be honest I'm very tired of them. I look forward to arriving in Granada tomorrow. The rest of my trip will consist of Granada, Gibraltar (if i can fit it in), Sevilla, and Lisbon. I think these cities may top thoughs I have seen so far in spain. It will be a shame that we couldnt make it there as a group like we first tried to do if it turns out that way though.




Lisbon Portugual will be a short visit, but it should be interesting as i have decided to try this couch surfing thing once before I leave and will be doing it in Lisbon.

No comments: