Sunday, June 8, 2008

06/08/08; A wonderful cursed day

Today started out great, I wondered around London tower (which I thought would be bigger), I was hoping for a free tour but the guide never showed. At first my problems were small, the abnormally warm weather easily made shorts an option and I was walking around in jeans. Then I began to notice the hidden danger; something was in the air. As my eye began to hurt I started to look for eye drops. Since it is Sunday and everything was closed It took me hours to find them. This was still ok, since I had to find the drops any ways I wondered through London and found a wonderful market with some very interesting creations being sold. Unfortunately I could only enjoy it so much because hey, my eye still hurt. The day went on like this even after finding the drops unfortunately, i did make it out to the British museum though only for 15 minutes because they were about to close, and I did find a steak and mashed potatoes with a side salad for rather cheap. These things were all nice except that even with the drops my eye continued to get worse through out the day (my right eye too, which is more bother some than it would have been had it been the left one). By the time I returned to the hostel my allergy's were going non stop and it is most comfortable to type this with the right eye shut.





......................oh well, at least it was warm, I got to eat steak, and it's only one eye.

No comments: